Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Soul Silver Fix Code Pokemon Soul Silver Rom Crashes As Soon As I Choose My Character?

Pokemon soul silver rom crashes as soon as I choose my character? - soul silver fix code

I am in Nogbo. Ok. If I add my rom and the bit where it shows the letters of the name and the time of the game and press. He said ROM image Nogbo fatal accident. Works well, without saving, what I have.
Is the guard or the ROM patch? If it's safe to say, save as to solve for. I agree the best answer to the person who helps me. I will not vote, the best response to an accidental spammer.

1 comments:

Report me to yahoo b i t ch said...

If you are not receiving $ gba 2.6 and do not download if no $ zoom, you can go full screen and you can play $ zoom with extras that set the overthrow of the image.

Post a Comment