Monday, February 1, 2010

Pikachu Hoodie Ears Where Can I Find A Pikachu Hoodie For A Cheaper Price?

Where can I find a Pikachu hoodie for a cheaper price? - pikachu hoodie ears

Where do I find Pikachu Hoodie (cheeks, yellow, brown spots again and ears) for a cheaper price? The independent in Calgary is on the side $ 110 $ 30 extra for the tail. All sites where I find a cheaper? If not, where can I buy materials to make an almost exact copy? How much does it cost? More? Less? Thank you very much!

2 comments:

Lιѕѕу Lυ∂ι¢яσυѕ said...

Hot Topic is the best choice. I just checked their website, and not a moment, but I am sure that you have a past in the.
They have shirts and other Pokemon Pikachu, though!
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Homepag ...

natalie.... said...

China Town-ish kind of shops are always cheaper at all

Post a Comment