Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Beyonce False Hair Why Are Celebrities Endorsing Hair Products When Their Hair Is Typically A Lace Fron Wig/weave/ Or Extensions?

Why are celebrities endorsing hair products when their hair is typically a lace fron wig/weave/ or extensions? - beyonce false hair

I could never understand for the life of me. Case - Beyonce. It was and is the spokesperson for L'Oreal hair care products, but in the areas of marketing and advertising, which has its head in front wigs. Is not that false advertising? What are your opinions about this?

** In any case, I am "down" for them or for any other celebrity - I think these hair accessories are awesome, but I do not understand why they advertise a product for hair, as these two products, but they do not use the real Hair in connection with the support of these Prods.

1 comments:

tharizzl... said...

They are paid and receive publicity. That is all they need.

Post a Comment