Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bleeding And Finished Nausea During Pregnancy Should I Change Pills Or Wait It Out?

Should I change pills or wait it out? - bleeding and finished nausea during pregnancy

I finished my first month of the Mircette birth control and bleeding recorded (spots) for most of the month. I had about a week and a half without bleeding. I spoke with my doctor and he said it was not unusual and does not require medical attention, but I just wanted to know if I should brake pads be replaced? My doctor says I have to wait three months to see if my body adjusts to Mircette, but when I like to bleed the next few months, I go ahead and have replaced the pads?

Incidentally, I had no other serious side effects. Mild) In addition to some (, nausea and headache during the first days has Mircette pill was a relatively good for me.

Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

I would wait at least 3 months. Hormones are necessary Longfors full force, as if you stop taking them, everything has time for her to leave the system completely UR. I think it is to wash the same as before, but with a different BC, and waited, then. Give it 3 months, if no change, then I will change this. Good luck:)

Seraphim said...

We recommend that you assign any new pill 3 months before the decision, it is not true - at least to serious side effects, and bleeding is not serious - it is very common in early. If you change the same to happen next month again, then to think about too. I tried, 5 or 6 different pills before finding that gives me time to bleed. Sometimes appear after three months.

Post a Comment