Friday, December 18, 2009

What Does Cervix Mucus Look Like Right Before Menstruation White Creaming Cervix Mucus. NOT PREGNANT?

White Creaming Cervix Mucus. NOT PREGNANT? - what does cervix mucus look like right before menstruation

I just ovulate August 5Days About
Ive started thick white (like hand cream), creamy cervical mucus.

I guess that would be in the luteal phase (from ovulation TIL), which is what I am when the egg is not very fruitful (pregnant), so White Dischage skimming (to the left of the page is "ovulation).

I've never done it, but I think I try to look up havent really Conceieve Weve ..

So ... Does this mean that Conceieve?

Y. Is there a difference in the mucus Creamy "meaning" and "In Your luteal phase compared with the cervical mucus Get the teenage pregnancy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment